Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tutorial: Revive your skanky dead pop filter thingamajig!

I dusted ye olde mic stand and decided it was time it took a stand (har har) to be used by humans who need to record things with a microphone.

Unfortunately for me, the pop filter was in bad shape. And I mean baaaaaaaaaaad shape. 

Look at her.



Skanky.



First step in rehabilitating a skank: Strip the dirt off!



Find some classy tights lying around your house (I used my Burberry ones but you can totally use whatever brand you fancy).



Tie a tight knot on one end so she looks like this. Like, you know, happy. 


^_^



Then stretch the classy tights over and tie another tight knot. 
Snip ends off like so and you'll end up with a cute little pigtailed girl.


"Hanuuu."



Anddd you're done!
Pop it back into your pop filter like any sane human would do.



Isn't she such a refined woman right now... 



Sing on, darling, sing on...






Btw, just kidding about the Burberry tights. I don't own anything Burberry. Everything of mine is Prada, including my toothpicks.

No comments: