Tuesday, September 06, 2011





Yesterday, the husband and I bought some containers to store spaghetti and other pasta. We've been looking for the long spaghetti air-tight containers especially. I think I prefer using containers instead of loads of clipped/tied packets of pasta laying in a corner.

Then today, I was with Eileen at Daiso today and saw these stackable containers (right side of pic). It was sturdy and did not have any weird text like "Happy friend I miss you dearly" so I had to get it. Daiso I lup you!!

This corner of the kitchen used to be such a mess! I didn't take a before picture coz it's pretty horrid. Kept making excuses like "We'll organize it better after we renovate the kitchen". 

WELL IT'S DONE NOW, SO WHO'S YOUR DADDEHHHHHH?? WHOOOO?? :D

Now... onto the other many many many many many corners in the house..... hahhahahhaaahha



No comments: