Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's coming!

We've less than 2 months to go til our wedding thingamajig, so yeah we're scrambling to get stuff done. When it comes to invitations, clothing, accessories etc my husband always gives me a @_@ face whenever I tell him, "We'll make that ourselves!" I think I'm kinda stressing him out :P

One of the things we did recently was to get our engagement photos printed by Photobook Malaysia. Our photos were taken ages ago by our friend Lobak, and we really love them to bits. They were shot on film, which I think made my father in law nervous about whether the photos would turn out "professional" or not, but after he saw the photobook today, he was really impressed and said "Wah your friend very good at taking photos ah!". PHEW...













There's a bit of us in every photo setup-- Jiggles because Senkiat used her to get me, notebooks of doodles that we drew for each other, our hobbies, our favourite place to eat at, and we wanted a shot with the helmets because that's what we had to wear when he took me to track day at Sepang.

We're halfway through getting our invitations done. Yay! Now I gotta get me a shower coz me is stink.

p/s Photobook is having a 40% promotion all month this August 2010.

2 comments:

Summer.smiles said...

Hi!~ I'm an ex-student of Li Wen aaannnddd~ I don't think he remembers me. =P BUT I really love your blog and your pictures are really great.

Can we see your pictures that you are printed by Photoshop Malaysia, pretty please! =)

You both make a really lovely couple. Congratulations in your new adventure in God, Marriage and family.

God bless you! >.<

chiiiiing said...

hey summer!

thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet compliments hehe.. these pictures (engagement photos) were printed by Photobook Malaysia, and also our pre-wedding pictures were also printed by them. i will post up the full set of the pre-wedding pictures soon!

God bless u too ;-)