Monday, May 21, 2007

Last Friday was my last Friday at work


The following conversation used to take place a LOT:

"Person: So, what do you do?

Me: Oh, I'm a sub-editor at a legal publishing company.

Person: I'm sorry, you're a wha... what?

Me: Sub-editor. Legal publishing company. We publish law journals and stuff. Eheheh.

Person: Whoa! *steps back* You studied law?

Me: Errr nupe.

Person: How did you get into this field?

Me: Uh... good question, haha.

Person: ...

Me: ... *pretends to sip drink*


*krick krick....*


Person: So, yeah. Wow, legal publishing, huh.

Me: Uhm. Yeah. Haha. *sips drink*"

Yeayeayea, I know I don't look like a LEGAL sorta person! Haha. Anyway, last Friday was my last day. Goodbye Taxation Administration Act 1953, goodbye black & gold binders, goodbye Pay-roll Tax Manual.

I will miss the friends I've made, for without this place, I wouldn't have met them at all. You guys are awesome, and cheesy as it sounds, I wouldn't be where I am today without you guys. Damn cheesy sial. But it's true lah. HEheheh.



Here's a picture of my cubicle neighbour Pris and me with a book we worked on together a while back. Look, there's a lil heart above Pris' head! She loves the Bankruptcy Book, ya'll. Hehehe!

I got 2 lovely cards from my teammates and Arvind (coincidently, they both bought the EXACT same card! It was so funny hahaha!). And this damn cute doggy pillow from my teammates.


Senkiat says it's the perfect gift coz 1. I love dogs, and 2. I love sleeping.

-_-"

And Ling and Layu gave me this awesomely cool green tshirt. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Sorry no pic. I wore it the next day, though. It's hanging by a moment on the laundry line now. Thanks, guys. Really. Thanks...


*sniff*


*tahan macho*

Miss you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA...i really need to get that gangsta look perfected. just can't help smiling when a camera's pointed at me...cis!

Pris