Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can You Keep A Secret?

Of course I have secrets.

Of course I do. Everyone has a few secrets. It's completely normal. I'm not talking about big, earth-shattering secrets. Not the-president-is planning-to-bomb-Japan-and-only-Will-Smith-can-save-the-world type secrets. Just normal, everyday little secrets.

Like, for example, here are a few random secrets of
mine, off the top of my head:

1. My Kate Spade bag is a fake.

2. I love sweet sherry, the least cool drink in the
universe.

3. I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even
exactly what it is.

4. I weigh 128 pounds. Not 118, like my boyfriend, Connor, thinks. (Although, in my defense, I was planning to go on a diet when I told him that. And, to be fair, it is only one number different.)

... continue reading the excerpt




Thanks, Sophie Kinsella. Although your heroines are mostly the same klutzy daydreaming women who want to be 'cool' but run their mouth unintentionally and have big hearts AND think that their breasts are small, you still made me laugh a couple of times. Heh heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is sk, mr o'connor?

Unknown said...

NATO = No Action Talk Only.

Genusfrog said...

Wrong lah, jin. NATO is North Atlantic Treaty of Omnivors