Friday, December 01, 2006

I just told the biggest lie over the phone.


me: hello? i would like to speak to someone regarding the purchase of christmas stockings in bulk....

lady: yes halo?

me: hi, this is miss ng here.

lady: no i am not miss ng.

me: ah?? err...

lady: i am miss teh. you looking for miss ng?

me: err.. no.. I am miss ng.

lady: i am not miss ng, i am miss teh.

me: ERRR... ok. i want to buy 100 christmas stockings....

lady: err (in chinese) are you chinese? can u speak chinese?

me: (panic coz I AM A BANANA!) ERRRR... NO.

lady: oh then you melayu ah?

me: ERRRR.................................. ya.

lady: okok you boleh cakap melayu la.

me: errrr......okay... ahahha.

lady: you nama apa?

me: errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ (i could only think of cynthia, so...) Nama saya Cyn.

lady: Sin ah? S-I-N?

me: errr... aaaa.. ya ya. -_-"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAH super bluhhh case man.

Anonymous said...

Fatimah Binti Abdullah @ Ng Ching Ching

hoydenmel said...

SIN???
that's the first ever malay name i've heard!
BWAHAHAHHAHA

you crack me up!