Friday, October 13, 2006

A forwarded email I got today is...

When our lawn mower broke down, my wife kept hinting to me
that I should get it fixed.

Somehow I always had something else to take care of first - the car,
fishing, golf - always something more important to me.

Finally, she thought of a clever way to make her point.

When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass,
busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched
silently for a short time and then went into the house. I came out again
and handed her a toothbrush.

"When you finish cutting the grass," I said, "you might as well sweep
the driveway."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The doctors say I will probably walk again, but I will always have a
limp.

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the
other is a husband.

No comments: